Dedicated Care Partners of Georgia, LLC is a provider of home health care services to individuals who are not capable of functioning independently on their own, and to hospitals that are in need of assistance to their patients. We also provide services as a Private Home Care Provider. We provide services 24/7. We strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the Office of Georgia Department of Community Health/Healthcare Facility Regulation Department. As health care continues to move away from institutions to homes, the use of home care services is increasing, and the therapies being provided at home are more complex. With technological advances and portable equipment, such as pumping devices, more cardiac clients and individuals who require medical oversight can be cared for at home, rather than in the hospital or any medical facilities.
Our sole mission is to give inner tranquility to families while enhancing the health and well-being of every individual we touch throughout the state of Georgia.
We aspire to provide the quality home health care services our clients need and attain their satisfaction through our dedication.
- Dedication: We are dedicated and passionate about promoting the health and well-being of each life we touch.
- Teamwork: We work together to deliver the highest quality care to our clients and their families.
- Compassion: We act with compassion and sensitivity towards the needs of others, ensuring that our clients are always safe and treated with the dignity, kindness, and respect they deserve.
- Advocacy: We take pride in advocating for what’s right for team members, clients, and families.
- Excellence: We strive for the highest quality of care and continuous improvement by being thoughtful and decisive in leadership and accountable for our actions.